our week in phone pics {w.9}

9:05 AM

So I'm a few days late on getting these pictures up and I'm a bit disappointed because there is so much that happened this last week and weekend and I completely spaced on taking pictures!! bummer!
My parents and grandma were in town for the weekend, we had another ultra sound, and I had my baby shower. Did I snap one picture of documentation of any of these events......NOPE!
Oh well......... next time :)
Luckily my bestie was there to save the day at the baby shower and snapped some great pics.... of course those will be featured here when I get my hands on them :)

So since only part of our week is photographed I decided to have fun with some editting software and just collage what pictures we did take.
{thank goodness Isaiah's 34th bday was before I spaced on pictures or I wouldn't live it down}

for your viewing pleasure:

swim lessons with the Bipperts, sad at work while Kaylee is at the park with Lindsey and Cami, new floors at T Mobile, library books put away, cute poodle skirt day!

hiding in the stroller, candy gram birthday card, sleeping in with buggy, party time, lunch date with girlfriends, friends going shopping, picture taking before naptime
1 yr anniversary party for Stroller Strides, goofy golfing, clothes disaster after my dresser fell over on Kaylee {no injury thank goodness....just shaken up} baby shower hostess gifts!

and that's all folks!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hate when I forget to take pictures of fun events. I have a few shower pictures I can send, but I'm hoping Amy has much better ones! Thank you so much for the cookbook and lotion. That was totally sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete