our week in phone pics {w.23}

12:53 PM

Two weeks down and we are just loving life right now!
We did a whole lot of nothin this week. Just hangin out around the house, watching a TON of movies and football and getting into some type of a sorta routine.

Here is week two......
hangin out with daddy, watching TV, sleeping baby, my boss Glenda meeting lil man

bath time and a little hair brushing, bonding with daddy, Kaylee being super silly.....like usual!

{noticing there is zero pictures of yours truly for the past couple of weeks...thats a-okay with me because usually when I have Nathan he is hooked up to the boob or me drooling in my sleep and we really don't need those pictures floating around on the web...haha. Soon I will take a shower, brush my hair, and possible put on some makeup....oh... and actually get dressed.....one day!}

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I look back on that first month with Cami and wish I had cherished the lounging around a little bit more! Life gets super busy way too fast!

    ReplyDelete