our week in phone pics {w.26}

6:16 PM

The snow is all gone and we moved into some great weather this week.
I am starting to get the hang of managing two little ones.
Though it isn't easy, it is starting to get better.
I even ventured out for the first time by myself {well without Isaiah but with 5 for my girlfriends} for a day trip to the zoo.

Here is our week....
1: Time to clean out the fidge and through everything out. booo.....
2:we had a few piles of laundry that I had to catch up on from not being home for 5 days
3: Nathan's 1 month appointment went well
(post to come on this soon...)
4: Nope not another baby! I found a lump in my right breast a few months back and they were checking it out. A letter from the radiologist today said it was non cancerous...just a big cyst...yeah! I go back when I am done breastfeeding to check the size again and then we will figure out what we want to do about it.
5: Melissa from Aloha finally got to meet lil man.
6: Kaylee and Bems hanging out while Elliott and Isaiah played flag football

1: Zoo trip!
2: Jack was so enjoying the big walrus
3:Me and my kiddos. Kaylee walked around and I wore Nathan in the Ergo baby.
4:Is that SUN!!!
5: She crawled up on the couch the minute we got home and was out for a few hours
6: Josh bought Nathan his first pair of Kobe's.

Saturday we celebrated Trystan's 7th birthday!
All of the cousins together in one picture
{Trystan, Cyrus, Emmalina, Kaylee, and Nathan}


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a pick week -- you handled our outing to the zoo beautifully! I'm so glad that bump wasn't anything serious...you had me panicked for a moment. Oh, I didn't get a chance to tell you at church Nathan's blessing was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete