our week in phone pics {w.24}

9:54 AM

January is shaping up to be a pretty good month.
Nathan is already three weeks old!
I feel like all I am doing is nursing and sleeping, watching entirely way to much TV and movies, and enjoying all of the snuggle time with my little family.
Kaylee had a super fun week. She went to Stroller Strides with Lindsey and was able to play with all her friends. Then she went up north all day with her on Thursday and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. She loved it! She told me all about the monkeys and the fish when she got home.
Then she spent the day with her Uncle Josh and went and played at Jumping Jacks {the bouncy houses as she calls it} and then was spoiled with some good ol' mexican food and a RED BALLOON! haha
Overall I would say she is still getting as much if not more attention than she had pre-Nathan. Her routine is still all messed up but we are working on a new one.
I am so grateful for my friends and their volunteering to take her for a few hours to allow me to sleep when Nathan sleeps and just relax without a 3yr old running around.
We ended the week with the first of many days of SNOW!!

Here is our week.....
yep...our Christmas lights are still up, watching TV with me in the morning, cutest baby boy hangin with his uncle, funny faces in her Toy Story shirt, Jumping Jacks, semi smiley face after a bloody nose. She was jumping with other kids and hit her nose on some kids head.....instant bloody nose. She handled it like a champ. She didn't even cry and Uncle Josh was great taking care of her without me there.

got out of the house for a bike ride around the neighborhood in 30 degree weather, sleepy baby, looking out the window at all the snow falling, playing in the snow and building a snowman with daddy.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Winter seems like such a great time to have a baby because you have an excuse to stay inside and watch movies! Kaylee's been fun hanging out with!

    ReplyDelete