Nathan {two month}

10:05 PM

He is so chunky!
I just can't get enough of this big little guy.
His little personality is starting to come out and he is just a little stud.

month two stats:
weigh in: 15lbs 14onces
height: 25 1/2 in long
eating: breast milk {8-10 times still}
clothing size: 3-6months and now 6-9months!
diaper size: size 3

We are still 100% breastfeeding and it is going SOOO well now. He is taking a bottle like a champ now too. This makes it so much easier for me now that I'm back to work a few nights a week. I am only pumping once a day and my freezer has an entire shelf devoted to frozen breast milk.

He is changing so much.
He had his first rode trip down to my parents house in California. It was a 10hr drive down there and he did so well. We worked out a system where I would pump and then bottle feed him so we didn't have to stop all the time.

milestones/factoids:
rolled over twice on March 5th
is laughing all the time
loves his cow toy
grabs at his toys
loves baths now
started taking naps in his crib
loves to be cuddled
started using the pacifier {I try to only use it to "pacify" until I can nurse him}
no longer swaddled; he would wake himself up trying to get out of it
both eyes still goopy
hair has lightened up
moves his head when you call his name
loves when Josh does Elmo voice...or any voices
starting to baby babble
makes it through Stroller Strides every day now...yes!
met his Papa Lou and Great Grandma Jean
is so loved by his big sister





You Might Also Like

0 comments