our week in phone pics {w.32}

9:42 PM

What a week!
I took a ton of pictures....yea me!

Here's our week....

My cute little man in his Sunday best with his Uncle Josh and some pretty flowers from Sarah for Sunday dinner

Baby Ajay was born over the weekend {all 6ish lbs of him} and we went up to the Wilson's house to meet him.
My cute little man after bath time

yep.... snow again! grr.....
Sarah made the blog! :)
This is how Kaylee came out of her room from quiet time. wow is all I can say...
Girls Night!! We found out Amy is having another boy so we celebrated with some virgin apple martinis and amazing chocolate chip cookie dough cheese cake bites...it was epic!

Kaylee helping me clean my bed after tanning and my typical look in the kitchen lately....workout clothes and a baby strapped on sleeping

2:30am....playing on the tablet while breastfeeding
Nathan rolled over....over and over and over...
then one of my many unfinished projects waiting for me to do something with. These pom poms are one day going to be hung up in the playroom...someday

Gym day!
A local gymnasium has open gym for toddlers on Fridays so we hooked up with Corinne and Jack to play our hearts out until lunchtime.

Happy St. Patty's Day!
We make a green breakfast..starting with pancakes and ended with eggs.
Dinner was a new dish... creamy artichoke heart and chicken white lasagna
so yummy!






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looking at you cooking in the kitchen with a baby on you! Wow -- I've forgotten already what that is like. Memory fades quickly. :) That dinner you made sounds incredibly yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete