nathan {three months}

10:29 PM

Do you see this smile and these chubby cheeks?? 
It just melts me! 

three month stats:
we didn't have a doctors appointment this month and I totally forgot to measure him so I have no idea how much he has grown in weight and height. 
eating: breast milk about 6 times a day 
clothing size: 6-9 month clothes 
diaper size: size 3

I am still getting up at night with him. We haven't gotten to a full nights sleep and it is starting to really take a toll on me. I am hoping and praying this next month is the home stretch with night time feedings. 

milestones/factoids:
still rollin over
has started really babbling
still totally in love with bath time
is a pro at "the torres eye"
reaches for his toys
is a droll monster soaking through two bibs a day
goes to sleep with a pacifier
is still in our room at night 
loves to be packed around in the ergo baby
is a champ in the stroller while I excersise
loves his big sister so much
loves tummy time
went on his first road trip!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. He's almost 4 months old so he'll start sleeping longer soon and it will be so great! A year from now you won't even remember what it was like to not sleep, right? :)

    ReplyDelete