our week in phone pics {w.36}

10:03 PM

LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES THIS WEEK!!
It must have been the beautiful spring weather we had this last week that inspired Isaiah and I to be so snap happy. Either way I'm excited to share....

Happy Easter! 
We took some pictures outside on the lawn (post to come soon) and then Kaylee played drive through outside through the window (her head is right below the yellow truck.....do you see her??).  We started the week with some yard work, I had to work (boooo) and then I had a date with my breast pump at 11pm.

Nathan is getting SOOOO big! He is sitting up now! Isaiah did a training and played with some new phones and I packed Nathan around while doing housework and Kaylee dressed up in a crazy outfit. We had a shopping date with P-Ray and Amy and then some good quality sibling time.

I had to snap a quick pic of Isaiah at work with some of the guys. 
Pizza night.....and look who's sitting at the table! 
Then Isaiah left to go to scouts (he is a Boy Scout Leader at our church) where they played a family feud game.
Nathan and I had an exercise date with my new pair of Nike's while Kaylee was in school and then we shopped around Target eating pretzels and drinking slurpee's through a crazy straw.
We headed to Red Robin that night for my bestie Lindsey's birthday dinner! 
Happy Birthday Lindsey!!

 We had a play date at the Hands on Children's Museum and Kaylee was in heaven. It was so nice out we decided to have a picnic lunch on the State Capital lawns. Nathan and I hung out in the back of the car while Kaylee finished her nap.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow...that totally was a sunny week! I'm excited for the good weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete