our week in phone pics {w.33}

10:42 PM

It's 10:42pm right now
Two weeks late on this post and its all I can do to keep my eyes open to get this one done
I am working on four post right now
*week 33
*week 34
*Nathan's 3 months
* turning 27 on the 27th with 27 pics

on top of this I am also two journal entries behind for Kaylee and Nathan.
I write to them every month. I want to give it to them as a gift when they turn 18. I love remembering the small things and documenting everything for them. Right now I am recording some of Kaylee's favorite phrases. I type them in my phone when she says something funny so I can go back and write them in her journal. I give advice and describe our days and what we are going though together. It seems much easier to write a journal for them than one for myself. I hear myself in my head all day long so the last thing I want to do is record it all. I would rather record my life through them.

I know... a bit ambitious seeing as how I am so far behind.

Well here is a few weeks ago....
Kaylee and her friend playing after workout
Nathan lookin cute
my crazy makeup bag
quick bike ride between raining cats and dogs and sunshine
Visiting daddy at work and playing with Josh while we waited
Kaylee was sick with RSV so we did a checkup at the doc and I fed Nathan a bottle

Happy Birthday Josh!
Kaylee watching Beauty and the Beast in her Snow White costume while I fold clothes
Daddy and his little guy
Park fun as a family on a cold spring night
Scripture study with Isaiah and Kaylee




You Might Also Like

0 comments