our week in phone pics {w.34}

11:17 PM

Happy Birthday to me!!
Yep... another year older...another year wiser.
Crazy to think of everything that has happened in this last year. Went on a cruise, had our five year wedding anniversary, found out we were pregnant, moved to a new house, had a baby.... WOW!! Life sure does change in a year!

Here is how we spend my birthday week..
I love catching these moments between these two. Kaylee was "reading" to him and then making him laugh.
There is no age to "kids cookie" at the grocery store is there??
My surprise party {more on that later}
my piles of never ending laundry that sat in the middle of my living room for an entire day

I can't get enough of these two guys....especially when they are sleeping
New family tradition...once a month we have ice cream for dinner
The life of a mom..... two unmatched socks. I actually went the whole day before I noticed they were like this
Kaylee is starting to paint semi in the lines and using other colors besides purple and black
Stroller Strides outside
Kaylee's activity of the day.... making necklaces




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Even if you're behind, it's so good that you're documenting this stage of life! You'll always have these to look back on! Ice cream for dinner, huh? Oh man that sounds sinfully delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we will be doing ice cream for dinner at LEAST once a month now. genius.

    ReplyDelete