fill in the blank friday

8:33 AM

I'm almost fully back on tract. School started this week so all of my plates are now spinning in the air. That's life though.... I would rather being busy than bored. I had a few minutes this morning to do my fill in the blank friday hosted by Lauren over at "the little things we do" blog.

Enjoy!

1. Something that makes me a great friend is laughter and my love of people. I love to laugh and I love being around others who love to laugh. I LOVE my friends. I have had several "best" friends in my life but I really didn't feel like I found my "best" friends until I became an adult.


2. I am learning everyday how to juggle being a mom and a career women/student. I have such ambitious goals I want to accomplish but I want to invest in my daughter and raise her without help (well some help is necessary for my sanity but full time care is what I want to avoid--daycare) I have to look at it as changing my goals for now to be the best mom possible and later, when she is older and more independent I can continue to grow.

3. I am not someone who gives up easily. I know what I want out of life and I will not loose tract of that path.


4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be outgoing, loving, determined.

5. Something I'm really cheap about is groceries!! It hurts to see how expensive everything is now that I am an adult and have to pay for all the good stuff myself.


6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is staple wardrobe items. Examples would be a black pencil skirt or boots for winter. Something that is not a trend so I can wear it for many years.


7. I would trade windy and rainy Washington for sunny and warm Caribbean beaches in a heartbeat.

So that's me this week.....
Happy Friday!!


ps....countdown to our upcoming unbelievable, magical, special, life changing day (for the second time really...haha) is in t minus 8 days!!!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this! You are a GREAT friend and I realized right off the bat that you loved people and loved to laugh. That's why hanging around with you is so fun. Oh man...juggling the mom thing with other ambitions is hard, but you're right that thinking about it in "seasons" helps. You're not giving it up, just postponing. And I can't wait for your magical day next week. I get goosebumps just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun... i'm gonna have to link up to this some day. i am totally with ya on splurging on staple items & i have to say you are one of the easiest people to be friends with, ever!!

    i can't wait til next weekend either :) and then the one after that too!! fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete