fill in the blank friday

7:45 PM

FRIDAY!!
We had a great day! Started off with an outside class of stroller strides! YEAH!! We ran up this really really long big hill TWICE! It felt so good!! :) Then after taking a REALLY hard test (which I didn't do as well as I thought I was going to) Isaiah cheered me up with some walking downtown at Art Walk. Let's just say...it was interesting.... lots of beautiful art and eclectic crowd of people. A plus was a super delicious organic burrito that I scarfed down in two seconds, a short walk near Capital Lake, and a fabulous chocolate mini blizzard from "the ice cream house."

Hope you had a great Friday too!
Here is the weekly fill in the blank.
(hosted by Lauren over at "the little things we do" blog.)

1. Fridays are the beginning of the weekend. I love my friday's right now. I wake up with Kaylee, go to Stroller Strides (outside at the park) and then go to class for a few hours. Then Isaiah and I usually pop some popcorn and watch a movie together.

2.
The sun shining, the cherry blossoms blooming, sore muscles from an incredible workout and a day without a terrible twos tantrum makes me terribly happy.

3.
Something that inspires me is seeing other moms with two year olds going through the same thing I am. It inspires me to know that I am in the same boat as ALL parents and "this too shall pass." But the getting through it is the hardest part. I am incredibly inspired by the women of my church who put all of their energy into raising such amazing young men and women.

4.
If I had the day off today I would have done exactly what I did. Worked out, have lunch at the park, go to Art's Walk downtown, eat an amazing organic burrito, then end the night with some dairy queen with the hubby and little miss. (Well, I guess school was the only "work" I really did today!)

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is
modern cozy. I just love simple decor, clean lines, and a warm color pallet.

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm an independent who leans more to the conservative side. However, in the two times I have voted I did vote for different parties. I really like watching the debates. I love learning about politics but I really get frustrated when people will just complain, complain, complain instead of acting on their complains. I love discussing politics with people because I value everyone's opinion and point of view. I am a fan of Sarah Palin but I don't know if I would vote her in as president of the free world. Who knows....2012 is right around the corner.

7. I'd like to go visit my mom
so I could give her huge hug and kiss and tell her that she is such an inspiration to me and I love her so much. (tear....I know...)

Crazy excited about tomorrow!
Parkers 1st birthday party!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ah man, i'm sorry your test wasn't as great as you'd hoped :( hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get grades back?? or... do you already know your grade?

    either way, YAY isaiah for cheering you up :)

    ReplyDelete