w15 p365

2:00 PM

I hit #100!!! Yeah for Heather!!

I am actually really proud of myself. I looked back through the last 14 weeks and I am so glad I am doing this. I love being able to document the small things in life. I love how blogging allows me to have a personal journal, a baby book for Kaylee, and a family photo album together all in one place!

This week was by far one of the best weeks of my life.
I would rate it in the top three life changing events as a adult for sure.
Hitting the 5 year mark of marriage felt pretty incredible. Not only have we surpassed 45% of the United States marriages but we recommitted ourselves to each other for time and all eternity. The best part was Kaylee was able to be a part of it all. I'm not saying the last 5 years haven't had their highs and lows, but to see how much we have grown together and the decision we have made together for our family bring tears to my eyes.
So here's how the week played out!

{99/365}
study, study, study!!

{100/365}
House hunting begins! I really wish this could have been an EPIC post being that it is #100 and all but unfortunately we were the 6th family to view this lovely home so we kinda knew we weren't getting it. We are ready for a house big enough the entertain in with a yard so we will keep looking to see whats out there. But in p365 it doesn't matter, its a picture of what we did that day right??

{101/365}
Happy 25th Birthday Lindsey!
She is such an amazing person. She had us over for breakfast for her birthday!
It was AMAZING!!

{102/365}
This is where Kaylee fell asleep for nap time today. Amazing how she just goes and goes and goes and then just crashes.

{103/365}
Eye lash extensions for the big day! It took about an hour and a half to put each one on. They looked amazing!

{104/365}
I love target! Amy and I met at the mall for some last minute shopping before the big day!
I ended up going to my favorite store, TARGET, to pick up a cute outfit to wear to the temple. Love, love, love TARGET!

{105/365}
Happy 5 yr anniversary!
Our day was filled with love, joy, faith, and a life changing day at the Portland Temple.
For more pictures click HERE
(All of our pictures were taken by my bestie Amy. You can see more of her AMAZING photographs HERE)
To learn more about eternal marriage click HERE

So excited for next week!
PARKER turns 1!!!
(well he doesn't actually turn 1 until the week after but his party will be on Saturday so it will be in next weeks pics....)
I can't wait to see how all of Amy's hard work comes together for this EPIC party!

You Might Also Like

1 comments