super cute sunday

1:19 PM

I just love my friends....
(have I said that enough...haha. Seriously though, we can throw a BBQ together faster than anyone I know...all it takes is a little creativity)

So I titled this post "super cute sunday" because....well..........I think Amy and I looked super cute at church yesterday! (oh...and Parker too...but that's a given)
Sunday seems to be the only day I EVER dress up anymore so documentation is needed when I put a little bit more effort in...... :)

Heather:
Skirt: Macy's
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Kohls

Amy:
Skirt: GAP
Shirt: JC Pennys
Shoes: Heather's closet (Target)
Sweater: Target??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. our bbq WAS pretty freaking good. and yes, we do look super cute!!! hahahhahaha.

    ummm, ps: you need to link up here:
    http://www.harpershappenings.com/2011/04/17/steppin-out-saturday-4-16-11/
    it's fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE that outfit, now if only I could be skinny mini like you, I might be able to pull if off!! :) I love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete