w12 p365

8:18 AM

Finally getting back into the swing of things. I started school this last week and this morning I have about an hour of free time so I figure I should catch up on some blogging.
Here is the last few days of vacation and then it was back to the real world!

Enjoy!

{79/365}
We visited the Everglades and saw a ton of these creatures!

{80/365}
I just had to get a close up picture of me and my favorite animal at the Miami Zoo

{81/365}
Coming home :(

{82/365}
Hide and seek in the house because it is of course RAINING outside!!

{83/365}
Kaylee came out of the bathroom to show me she found my makeup brush. She actually did a good job applying her eye shadow but ..... shhhh..... don't tell daddy!! :)

{84/365}
Until next time......

{85/365}
Forgot to take a pic this day so these are a preview of the next day!! My birthday flowers!









You Might Also Like

0 comments