w14 p365

10:00 AM

Thank goodness digital technology recorded the DATE of when I took pictures since I am almost a MONTH behind on posting. I have them all in a folder but actually taking the time to load them on my blog has been the lowest item of biz on my priority list right now.
So since I have a few minutes this morning before Kaylee comes and jumps in my computer chair to distract me I figure I would update.

{92/365}
Isaiah started Spring League Flag Football so Kaylee and I went out to cheer on our favorite guy!! Go Daddy! They WON!!

{93/365}
Happy 30th Birthday Joe!!

{94/365}
Rain, rain, go away!

{95/365}
We took Kaylee is get some blood drawn in the morning because her doctor is concerned about her low wieght. They had a hard time finding the vein in her right arm so they had to poke her left one too. She was a trooper and afterwords we took her to Dairy Queen....or in Kaylee's world "The Ice Cream House" for some lunch.

{96/365}

Shaelynn turns 3!! All of the kids painted pinatas the week before and had a blast breaking them apart for all of the candy. Thanks to Corinne for being a great friend and taking Kaylee while I was in class. I made it at the very end to see all of the excitement and sing happy birthday!

{97/365}
Bobbi was in the hospital for over a week with pneumonia. Kaylee and I went to see her as much as we could.

{98/365}
My AMAZING girlfriends threw me a surprise bridal shower. They actually surprised me!! I had no idea. They tricked me by telling me Lindsey (far left) was hosting an 80's flick movie day with Corinne (far right) and I. Amy (middle) was "going out of town to Portland." I almost wore my PJ's over! Thank goodness I at least showered and got dressed! The four of us went to Red Robin after for some much needed girl chat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments