the bob

1:35 PM

okay.... so you want to know what has been on my mind lately???

This gorgeous stroller.....
I have been drooling over this thing for months now that I know I am going to have another little one to tote around during Stroller Strides, on vacation, on family outings, and so on.

It truly is an on-the-go mom's dream stroller. It has a huge basket underneath for storage, a easy foot break, individual fully covering sun shade, full reclining seats, drink holders for the kiddos, revolution front wheel, and loads of attachments to make it your own.

Good news:
Isaiah has given me the go ahead to drop the cash and get one

Bad news:
Retail price: $650 and up!!!

So I have been a mad Craiglister lately hoping a good deal will pop up.

Good news:
They can be found used (in great condition) for around $400ish

Bad news:
They fly like hotcakes when they are posted because they are so AMAZING!!!

So I will wait....
save some more cash...
and hope my stroller is out there somewhere!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. they are out there! just keep craigslisting like a maniac... it will be yours!!

    ReplyDelete