fill in the blank friday

7:18 PM

It's Friday and sunny out today!
Sad to see July go in a few days but I'm excited about August.
We head down to Casa de Conner (my parents house) in a few days and I can't wait. Sun, pool, BBQ, and family.... nothing better than that!
We also find out if its a BOY or GIRL on the 11th so place your bets :)

Here is another installment of Fill in the Blank Friday for ya!
Enjoy!
{linked from "the little things we do" blog}

1. My favorite color is purple....right now. It was the primary color in our wedding. I go through phases through so it could change at any moment.

2. My travel destination of choice is anywhere that is tropical with a beach. I loved our Caribbean cruise this year and look forward to one day taking my family to Hawaii.

3. My favorite food is mexican. I love it!! Everyday...all day.

4. My happy place is my bed in the morning when Kaylee comes in and cuddles between Isaiah and I. I am so grateful for those moments and try and imprint them in my brain and hope I will never forget them.

5. My favorite saying is "there are two ways to live your life, one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle."-Einstein

6. My dirty little secret is I love reality TV. The kind that you shouldn't even give the time of day to. I DVR shows like Teen Mom, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Guilianna and Bill, 19 Kids and Counting....and so on.

7. Something my friends might say about me is I'm a pretty cool chick! :) I love the laugh, be spontaneous, and have an all around good time.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. what? you should've asked me about #7. i would nevvvvvver say that!

    ok fine, i would.

    ReplyDelete