kaylee's first fish

5:24 PM

A proud daddy moment........



yep... she even had her "Daddy's little fishing buddy hat on"

I just hope she is more like her daddy and less like me when it comes to fishing when she is older. I have zero patients for the sport. I can remember fishing my entire life with my dad but I can honestly say....through all of his efforts to get me to like it... I sadly can't stand it. But, I am totally supportive sitting on the dock with a good book while they cast a line over and over and over together.

{unfortunately there were no still pictures taken of Kaylee and her fish because she wanted to be no where near the thing when it was out of the water.....maybe next time}

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay for her first fish! You know...for Kaylee being a roll-in-the-dirt-with-the-boys type girl, I'm surprised she's not all over that fish! :) She's such a perfect combination of girly-girl and tomboy!

    ReplyDelete