our week in phone pics {w.1}

7:00 AM

Well now that I am done beating myself up over letting my p365 project go, I am going to join in on the phone pic fun. My friend Amy over at a good life blog has been at this for a while now and I figure I will give it a try.

I love the idea of still taking a picture everyday but not having to kick myself if a day or two slips by without a click of a camera.

So here is how our week went:

After Kaylee and I finished a great Stroller Strides workout, we headed down to Burfoot Park and hung out on the water. After some fun and sun down in the Sound we took Kaylee fishing and she caught her FIRST fish! Well, Isaiah did most of the work because at 2yrs old she doesn't have the patience to sit there with a pole but it was super fun watching her get excited! At the end of the night we snapped a quick belly pic to start the blog posting journey of Baby "T"

We started off the day at Cutters Point for a little tea for me and cocoa for Kaylee (oh ya...and their amazing chocolate bread...the real reason we needed to go)
I ended my day hanging out at work. Yep....hanging out is how I think of it because the three of us have such a good time.

Nothing better than a Stroller Strides workout!!
Isaiah tricked us from coming home so he could surprise me with a nicely mowed lawn so we had a girls date at Taco Time.
A little reading before nap time and then tea party before bed.

Rain, rain, rain!! At least it was a fun workout!
Kaylee asked to take pictures of herself in the car and she is starting to get the hang of it.
We played at the library for a bit before lunch time and then had a play date with some friends.

Friday!!! Yea!!
Kaylee brought her instruments to make some music while I worked out.
Then it was nap time...oh ya
The sun was shining so we headed to the park for a bike ride.
Kaylee was acting goofy while practicing for our super cute family pictures!!
{post to come of these AMAZING pictures by none other than my bestie Amy}
After pictures, it was off to Target to reward Kaylee with her very own Rapunzel doll.

This was so fun to do!!
I can't wait to start next week!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments