baby II {w.19}

5:13 PM

BABY "T"

Our baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom and is about the size of a heirloom tomato.
It's arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of it's body now. It's kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on baby T's scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on its skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid. Our baby's sensory development is exploding!Baby T's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that our baby may be able to hear our voices now!
(babycenter.com)

the bump

PREGNANCY SO FAR:

*Isaiah has been able to feel the baby kick!

*of course the entire time we have been at my parents house the baby wont kick every time any of my family members try and feel it.

*I am starting to FEEL pregnant! Bending over is starting to feel weird and picking up Kaylee is becoming really uncomfortable. Not because I can't lift her but my belly is starting to stick out a bit more now (as you can see above)

*No working out this week! Unless you count lounging around at a pool and walking into the restaurant a full body workout!

*My belly button is almost flat which means it will be sticking out pretty soon.

*This kid likes to wake my up around 6am to do some back flips and push like crazy on my bladder.

*my angles have started to swell a little bit and I think my cheeks have gotten a bit fuller too. Maybe its from all of the yummy food I've been consuming this week! Portions....what are those?? haha

*Thursday is coming SOOOOO slow!! I cant wait to find out!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're looking great - what a good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bump!! i'm jealous of the sun & the pool. it was gross here today. boo.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete