our week in phone pics {w.4}

11:43 PM

Oh summer how I love you!!
We found out we are having a BOY this week!
Here is how the rest of the week went for us:

Our last day with my parents ended with a day trip to Mt. Lassen.
My dad and Isaiah bought these ridiculous NASCAR shirts the night before and of course, like guys do, dared each other to wear it all day long. It was really embarrassing.
Yep....that is real snow! In August! In California! It was so fun :)

Travel day! boo
As we drove north the clouds became thicker and then covered the whole sky... welcome to the GNW in the summer.
We passed our Portland Temple and I tried to get a shot of it but I mostly captured the trees.

Playdate day! First we went over to Kaylee's friend Mason's house (no pics...boo) then Kaylee and Raia hung out while Raia's siblings were at practice. A princess movie with tiaras and then leaves over the faces during a pic says it all.

ITS A BOY!!!!
NATHAN MICHAEL TORRES
Of course we needed to celebrate with some Red "Monster" as Kaylee calls it.
Raia hung out with us that night so we headed to the park and then to McDonald's house.
I ended my night with a Girls Night Out with Amy and Corinne.

Girls day!
Kaylee and I went to get her first pedicure. The salon we went to had little kid chairs and she LOVED it!!! She loved choosing her colors and ended up with purple with white and pink pock-a-dots.



You Might Also Like

0 comments