our week in phone pics {w.6}

9:44 AM

Crazy week again!
I think I say that every week because when I look back it was one thing after another. I love my life right now. I love the play dates, the good times with friends and family, and the summer weather....it' just all fantastic!

Stroller Strides playing, Trader Joe shopping, delicious turkey meatballs for Monday night football.

Parker day! We headed out to Lattin's Cider Mill {Ol' McDonald's farm to Kaylee} and fed some animals, rode some bikes, and played in the grass.
Naptime happened on the floor and then it was off for a double header at the softball field watching daddy.

Puzzles after breakfast, working out with amazing mommies, then a Kaylee photo shoot in the car with grandma! I love when she does this..... it is so cute to see the world from her little hands.

Reading books at the park after a killer workout
Then it was off to the Blueberry farm to pick some delicious organic blueberries with our friends. Such cheap entertainment for the kiddos and so much fun.
Zucchini enchiladas for dinner!! Sooo good! {full post & recipe to come this week}

I love sleeping pictures. I just try and imagine what she is dreaming about with that cute look on her face. Kaylee/daddy traditional hugs in the morning before work and then off to our work-out!
We had a special musical class and all of the kiddos had a blast making noise then creating their very own tambourines. Friday night date night was at our friends surprise bday party.

Sand in the City! In 80 degree weather!!
Camping bday party in the afternoon and girls night to a Josh Groban concert with my bestie!!

Sunday..... sick day!! Not good!

Today {monday} sick day for Kaylee....boo



You Might Also Like

0 comments