Flash Back Friday {sibling love}

1:38 PM

Oh the joys of 1997!
Back in the middle school days with bad hair, tomboy cothes and pre-braces.
This flashback is of my OTHER two favorite people....

My sister Stefanie and my brother Zach

My dad had just received orders in the military to be re-stationed from Alaska to New Jersey.
They decided to road trip across the country to their new home and they stopped in California on the way.

I look back and wonder where time went....
(and what Stef and I were thinking when we looked in the mirror.... haha)

Now we are all grown up. Well two of us anyways....
I'm obviously married with a daughter
Stef graduates this May from Long Beach State University
and Zach will be graduating high school next year.


I love and miss you both!

Next week.....
The Torres boys!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah, you're all so cute!! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair & the baggy clothes! so funny :)
    is it awful that I didn't even know you HAD a little brother?? what kind of friend am i?

    ReplyDelete