Halloween....a week later...

5:41 PM

OMG!! So much happens in a week when you don't blog.
I missed "Wordless Wednesday" and "Flashback Friday!"
I just uploaded 114 picture!!

I had FOUR EXAMS in two days so my multi-hour library sessions were plentiful this week!
Happy to report my scores.....

Anatomy Bone Exam: 98%
Physiology Bone Exam: 98%

Individual Math Exam: 100%

Group Math Exam: 100%


I'm back in action... 5 more weeks of this grueling schedule...I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.

So much to blog....so little time...

Halloween

Wow! What a great night!

Our church hosted a wonderful Halloween Potluck and Trick or Treating night on Saturday for all of the little and "big" kids.

Here is our little cowgirl...





This was the only family pic we took that night! Of course my daughter was more interested in running around the gym than taking a smiling family picture.
Oh well... still cute!


I do have to say we would have won the cutest table award for all of the babies dressed in their costumes.

Joe and Corrinne
(top left) brought baby Jack Jack as a pee in a pod
Amy and Sam
(top right) brought Parker as a Skunk.
Lindsey and Tim
(bottom right) brought baby Camille as a pumpkin!
Isaiah's parents even came in costu
me (bottom left).
Bobbi was a fortune teller and Marty was a bandito.


We even won one of the door decorating prizes.

All and all I chalk this year up as a success for participating in the holiday festivities.
On the actual "holiday" we decided to make a roast, put on some PJ's after church and watch "Moon" (Toy Story 2) with Kaylee as we handed out candy to trick or treaters.
Next year we are hittin the streets for some really holiday fun!
Hope you had a great Halloween!

Now into the home stretch of 2010....
On the books:

Kaylee's 2nd Birthday (Nov 12th)
Hosting thanksgiving (eeeek....)
Celebrating CHRISTMAS!!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. fyi only 51 days till Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Marty and Bobbi came and dressed up! I really need to see them on my next trip to WA. It looks like my employer might bring me up in January, maybe we could get together then?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes. see what i mean about my left side not being my good side? at least parker's cute :)

    way to rock the test scores heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the tests!! You rock!! Cutie cowgirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on your exams! It was so fun hanging out at the party!

    ReplyDelete