Turkey Weekend...

12:07 PM

We had a FABULOUS thanksgiving!

Isaiah and I hosted the big day at our house.


We had a few family members over and enjoyed not ONE, not TWO, but THREE football games!



Kaylee saw the snow and decided to outfit herself with some winter wear

A little pregame fun


Isaiah was the man of the hour.
He hands down did the majority of the dinner. I was in charge of the NON cooked items like the appetizers.
Veggie tray and chips and dip was all I had to worry about.
He did all the rest!



Potluck style for most of the side dishes and it was time to eat!

Our cousin Cody (home from college......GO WHITWORTH) snapped some photos of me attempting to make a moment of a mother-daughter wish


Kaylee could have eaten the whole pie herself she loved it so much


We even scored a semi cute family thanksgiving photo
Align Center
Then the couple pic!


I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving day!

The Christmas countdown has begun!!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. looks like a good time! i'm jealous of all your food. we didn't have ham & it's usually my fave. way to go isaiah!

    ReplyDelete