Wordless Wednesday!

8:12 AM

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Okay, so how'd you do the new picture/title? I have been trying to do that with my new family pic, but can't get the title to appear and can't get Blogger to do the formatting I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigawsh, i LOVE the new header!! look at you, you blogger!! :P cute pic of kaylee... such a happy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures on the blog!! Love bath time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! She is such a cutie! I've been catching up on your blog and I have to tell you that I loved Kaylee's baby blessing. She looked beautiful and your whole family makes me completely happy. I'm excited for you guys to be sealed. You guys are wonderful!
    BTW, has Isaiah always been a BYU fan, or is that just since you started coming back to church?

    ReplyDelete