Christmas Extravaganza!!

7:39 PM

WOW!!! What a Christmas!!
It took me until TUESDAY to recover from all of the festivities!
Here's how our weekend went...

CHRISTMAS EVE

A few photos by the tree before the rest of the fam showed up for an AMAZING dinner and secret santa gift exchange
I made my new treat again....
Santa Hat Mix


and the kids went crazy with all of the presents

so did the adults but I was to busy watching I forgot to take pictures

CHRISTMAS DAY

WOW!! What a great morning. Our tree was overflowing with presents. Santa even make it down our chimney and delivered a slide and a tricycle

{thank you to all of our friends and family that made this day so very special for us}

Then it was off to the Miller House for the traditional Christmas Breakfast. This year it seemed better than ever because my amazing cousin Anna and Aunt Jody stayed up all night preparing home made cinnamon rolls. They were to die for!! My mouth is watering thinking about them again!

{top left: Isaiah and Heather, top right: Cody, Charlie, Anna, Jodi, bottom left: Angelo, Trystan, Cyrus, Alex, bottom right: Marty and Bobbi}

After breakfast we all lounged around in our PJ's and enjoyed each others company while the kids played with some new toys.

We then came home and enjoyed a delicious dish of homemade slow cooker lasagna.
YES.... I made it all by my big girl self!!

It truly was an unforgettable year. I missed my family in California so much though. I hope we will be able to create memories with them in the coming years!

Hope you had a great holiday weekend
I can't wait to see what's in store for 2011??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ok how is it possible for kaylee's hair to get even curlier?? so cute! and i love that you made the santa hat mix again. looks like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete