Christmas LOVE!

1:00 PM

With two days left until Christmas I'm sure this is what Kaylee is thinking??

{click on photo to enlarge if wording is to small}

Here is a short video of Kaylee gettin into the spirit of Christmas at lunch time today.
Excuse the mouth full of food.....
I think it makes it all that much cuter at this age.
{Before pressing play, scroll down to the music player and hit pause...you don't want to miss this cutie in action}




Hope you have a wonderful weekend....
We are headed to Grandma's house to decorate cookies!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That is awesome!! Nothing says Christmas like a lil' one sayin Happy Birfday Jesu!!! :o) She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Kids are the most precious gift that we can receive. Your blog is great. I lokk forward to stopping by again soon. You can check out my site at http://painfullyoptomistic.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, her little voice is so cute. love that girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee is cute! Youtube is blocked at my parents' house but I'm sure whatever she did was adorable. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete