Flash Back Friday {sibling love pt 2}

5:41 PM

Oh The Torres boys!
I have a high level of respect for Isaiah's mom....
FOUR BOYS
!!
There is something about having all brothers that is completely different from what I experienced with my siblings.
Even now in their 20's and 30's they act like they did when they were kids.
They have weird games, crazy languages, and an "exclusive" club called "Futa-un Club"
This flashback is circa 1988.
Isaiah is just starting his teen years.



{Top: Angelo, Left: Nathan, Right: Isaiah, Bottom: Elliott}

Through ups and downs, deaths and births, current fights and future makeups....
they will always and forever be
BROTHERS



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Heather!

    I love that I get to virtually meet you!!!

    My goodness, isn't it funny how addicting blogging can be! It's insanely FUN! And like you, I love reading and getting to know other mommies because it helps keep me sane during such a pivotal time in our lives!

    I'm glad you found me and I found you! And oh my, four boys! Kudos to your mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! you "met" jhen! she's super sweet. and omg, i definitely laughed out loud at isaiah & his brother's secret languages. awesome.

    ReplyDelete