Weekday Recap {in Phone Pics w. 2}

2:40 PM

One more week until Christmas!
With all of the hustle and bustle of the season I finally convinced Isaiah to join in on the fun and take some pics with his phone for our blog. Let me first start by saying Isaiah LOVES our blog.... but it is really a LOVE/ HATE relationship. I get a lot of raze from him when I talk about my "bloggy friends" with my best friend Amy (who by the way started a new fabulous photography blog...she is AMAZING.. so check it out....)
Oh well...that's what marriage is about right... you don't always have to love what your spouse is into but you do have to support them!
So kuddo's to Isaiah for pitching in this week!

Monday

1: Hide and seek under the Raider blanket has become a Torres family tradition every Monday pretty much now!
2: Look at my two loves, snuggled up and waiting for mommy to come tickle them
3: Checkin out some nature out our dining room window after lunch.
4: DATE NIGHT!! look for a post on this coming soon...

TuesdayA day of running errands. While waiting in the long line at the post office I snapped this pic. The place was packed but this picture makes it look like we are the only one in the whole building...
I WISH!! haha

Wednesday
My only goal I set for myself for the day was to get these suckers put together and mailed out!

Thursday
P-Ray Day!!
This is Kaylee's best bud now and she LOVES LOVES LOVES when he comes over to play. Thursday is usually the lucky day for these two since Amy and Sam both work. I really do believe in the two kid thing now. They completely entertained each other for HOURS! Here they are gettin their read on! Smart kids I tell ya....

Friday
1: After a great mommy daughter Stroller Strides workout we headed home for some much needed lunch
The line up:
Turkey rolls, cheese squares, avocado, and apple slices
2: Did I ever tell ya how much I love this little girl! Ya... probably a few times right?? :)
(excuse the no makeup/sweaty face....haha)

Well that was our week....
want to join in on the fun?? Just link up below!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I sweat I love coming by here just to hear Rascal Flatts! One of my fave bands ever! Moving On my fave song of all time.

    Anyhoo, looks like a fun week! Hope you enjoy your weekend too! Thanks for sharing, your fam is adorable!

    <3 Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally get the husband love/hate blogging thing. the other day i thanked sam for supporting my blog by voting for us from work. he said, "don't confuse my support of you for support of your blog." hahahaha, ah well.
    oh man, that picture of parker & kaylee reading books is SO cute!! they look so into their little reading time :) love it.

    ReplyDelete