Flash Back Friday {Raider Game}

8:35 PM

Let me start by saying this.......

GO NY GIANTS!!!!

Okay... Now that I got that out of my system....
Moving on to this weeks flashback:

August 2007
Raider Game

Isaiah and I headed up to Qwest field for a preseason game. I, being the loving supportive wife, put on my raider jersey and cheered for my hubbies team. I can only do this as a NY Giants Fan because our teams are in different divisions. Otherwise you would not be seeing this take place.

When I say Isaiah's family are all Raiders Fans I think that is an understatement. They are the die-hard, watch every game, know every stat, feel like they are the 12th man on the team kinda fans. Isaiah is even an active member of the Northwest Raider Nation Fan club and has some retired Raider players on speed dial.


The game started.... they played a good game... but {of course} they lost {i love you honey but your team hasn't been all that great in the last....well....decade}.
Oh well.... great memories were made win or loose!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a fun day anyway!!
    Dan has season tickets (Seahawks) if you ever want to go to a Raiders game again...great seats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I will be posting my pictures for the p365 everyday but then having one place to link up to on Saturday which will show all of them off for that week (Saturday-Friday) I will also be highlighting the top 5 photos I pick each week from other peoples blogs. (I also updated the post because I found 2 other people hosting a blog-hop too for P365. go check them out.) PS looks like you had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete