Flash Back Friday {golf}

9:12 AM

Being that it is winter now.....cold...rainy....wet.....
I am starting to get nostalgic to some of our sunny outdoor days.
When Isaiah and I started dating he introduced
me to one of his favorite sports...
GOLF
At first I didn't understand the obsession with the sport but I soon grew to LOVE it!
Now I am in no means a GREAT golfer like Isaiah but I was starting to get "pretty good for a girl" as Isaiah would say.
A few years ago my parents moved into a golf course community and it soon became a family game. We would go out to Helendale CA to visit them (pre Kay) and my grandpa, mom, dad, brother, and me would grab our clubs and head out.
Here are some great flashback memories for you....

!I think my favorite part about spontaneously hopping in the car on a sunny afternoon and heading out for twilight pricing was getting to hang out with my best friend!
Isaiah in Napa CA


Talking about his swing with Grandpa Ronny

taking the shot at one of my favorite golf courses

I can't wait until Kaylee is old enough to head out with us and play. We bought her first plastic set on her first birthday. Scholarship her she comes!
She is no stranger to the course though....
car seat in the golf cart works like a charm!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. yes. yes! this makes me want nice weather :) ooooh, the good ol' days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! It's awesome when you can find something everyone enjoys to do together!

    Oh and Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands, I don't think they've done a single song I didn't like! Made me smile just hearing the song!

    <3 Donna

    ReplyDelete