Movember is over !!!

9:58 PM

{November is spelled with an "M" for a reason...I'm not that bad of a typer}

Oh I can not tell you how happy I am that MOVEMBER is over!!!

If you are unfamiliar with this term it stands for
"No Shave November"
This is when men have an excuse to grow their beards for the entire month is hopes of raising money for Prostate Cancer
{Click here for official Movember Foundation info}

Of course Isaiah jumped at this opportunity....for charity of course :)

Here is how his month turned out:

I do love my husband with facial hair but too much of a good thing is defiantly bad.

Today is back to "normal"
Clean cut and shaved:)
Love ya honey!

{ps.....my favorite is the "Enrigue" look. Just a bit longer than the 5 o'clock shadow.....just in case you were wondering.....}

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've been seeing this Movember stuff all over, too cute! I wonder if my hubby would ever partake?

    Found you thru For the Love of Blogs, can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is sporting a "recession beard" and won't shave till the economy picks up. I often wonder to myself...why is he punishing me for the poor economy? I'm the one who looks at him everyday!
    Cute blog...new follower from FLOBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! My hubby is a hairy beast so after week one he'd have been fit to rumble in the jungle. Thankfully he didn't know anything about Movember, so I was safe!

    Found you through For the Love of Blogs and sticking around because everything just looks so awesome!

    <3 Donna

    ReplyDelete