Top Ten of Twenty Ten

9:57 AM

Going through ALL of our picture from this year it is very apparent that almost every minute of this child's life has been documented. I love it. I love setting an album to slide show and watching my baby girl grow up again right in front of me.

So being the end of the year... Here is a fun mommy blog linkup idea....


TOP TEN of 2010



These are in no order of "likeness" but these are my choices for today. Ask me tomorrow and I will have a completely different list of favorites :)

1. Mean Face

I absolutely adore this picture. I love her wet little curls and her "I'm gonna get you face" For some reason every time I see this picture I just laugh. I love our before bedtime together. We play and read and tickle and cuddle. I will cherish those special bedtime times.

2. Nana's

So this little monkey has become her security blanket. I was one of "those people" who thought security things were something "parent induced" but she claimed this little guy when she was a few months old and he hasn't left her side since. His name came from Bananas and turned into Nana's. He is starting to loose his luster now after being chewed on, carried around, put through the wash, and cuddled to death. This picture is to always remind us of her favorite monkey.

3. Picking Flowers

Shot with my IPhone, this picture shows her curiosity starting to develop. The park was an everyday adventure for us during the summer and everyday she would run out to the field and pick all the flowers. Her hair was starting to get really crazy and her homemade yarn necklace was a must wear item for her that day. Around this time of year she started to get even taller and more lanky with a full head of curls.

4. Nap time in the car

Running around in the afternoon means nap time in the car. I only wish I could sleep like this sometimes. Kicked back, arms up, and off into la la land. Beautiful.

5. First Zoo trip

How fun was this little escape up north. It was magical seeing the zoo through a one year olds eyes that day. Everything was larger than life and the pages of her animal books where right before her eyes.

6. Fourth of July

Pigtails!! Finally!!
I tried for months to get her hair up in two little ponytails and finally....it was long enough. Her crooked smile and patriotic colors just melt my heart.

7. Grandpa's Ribs

Nothing is better than going to visit my parents and experiencing my dads AMAZING bbq.
This picture captures it all. A mouth full of meat and a clean bone. That's when you know they are good.

8. Sunday Best

We captured this one right before we left for church one Sunday. I start to tear up when I see this because our church is such a big part of our life and I am so blessed to be able to share this with her. The book is of Jesus and she brings it with her and "reads" is every Sunday at church.

9. Bath time

We couldn't have captured bath time any better than this pictures. She asks to take a bath 20 times a day just so she can play in her "princess bubbles."

10. Christmas Time

So I'm breaking the rules {I know... I'm a rebel} because I didn't take this one... Amy did. But I just LOVE it. We went to the State Capital Building right down the street and did a mini Christmas photo shoot. Amy did a FANTASTIC job!!!


My little baby is a baby no longer. She is a wild and crazy two year old now. So fun and full of personality. She surprises me everyday with her maturity and determination to do "big girl things."

I am so blessed to have this angel in my life

These lovely ladies put this linkup together. Make sure to check them out!
Amber's Articles
Paper Mama
From Here to Eternity
Click it up a Notch
A Sorta Fairytale
Naptime Momtog




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. she has grown so much! i love the flower picking shot... it's so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Thanks so much for linking up. And thanks for telling the story behind each one. I must admit that is my favorite part. I love the picking flowers shot taken with the iphone. I also love the bubble crown. However, #8 is my favorite. Our lives would be so much different without the hope of Jesus and how precious that your little girl is learning that at such a young age.

    Blessings,

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously too cute! I love her curly hair. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. Gorgeous photos. I really love the Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has the prettiest ringlets... just lovely! My favorite has to be the Christmas one. Your little girl is so adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh she's pretty! And those curls! My favorite is that candid picture you got of "First Trip to the Zoo"! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore the picking the flower shot!! So adorable!! Also, I LOVE her hair! Oh my! Love your banner with the word spelled out with your hand! May have to give that one a try!!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete