Weekday Recap {in Phone Pics}

1:42 PM

I've wanted to join this link up for a few weeks now but I was so crazy busy I had zero time to wip out the phone to snap some pics....
Welcome to week 1....

Monday

1: Our day started with a little house cleaning
2: After lunch I was at it again!
3: Yummy Nacho's for dinner
4: Bath time!

Tuesday
1. Kaylee's new favorite thing to do when she gets in the car is take off her boots and socks
2. Then she puts her socks on her hands like gloves. Even if she had real gloves on to begin with they come off and the socks go one.

Wednesday

1: Kaylee learns how to make snow cooker pot roast. I gave her the spoon and she instantly starting stirring her imaginary food
2: Once I had the cream of mushroom, some water, and the onion mix she had a ball!
3: After naptime it was off to the mall to play inside.
4: I have managed to just have her pretend it's moving.....its a lot cheaper!

Thursday
Lazy day!
A cup of my favorite tea, a good book, and BBQ chicken in the crockpot....

Friday


Yep.... my salon is having a FREE TAN WEEKEND!! So this is where I have been all weekend.

Kind of a slow week....
which is a good change from the craziness of this last year!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love that you linked up! what a fun week & hoooorraay for lazy days w/ no more school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she helps you out in the kitchen! So cute.

    ReplyDelete